Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where I Am From

I am from the wild & wonderful, a small community, from a family owned business and iced sugar cookies.

I am from the cozy brick house filled with the laughter of two little girls.

I am from the pond and, dads garden in our awesome backyard.

I am from a Christmas Eve feast and lots of love, from Michele and Jimmy and the Paughs, Simmons, and Lopez families.

I am from the big get togethers and Steeler football Sundays.

From “Excepting Everyone” and “standing up for who you are and what you are passionate about.”

I am from a Catholic church just 2 blocks from my house.

I'm from Buckhannon, Stonewood, and Italy. Chicken and Dumplings and lots of pasta and meatballs.

From the trips to Myrtle Beach every summer, the sleepovers at Nan and Paps, and the sound of my aunts old record player.

I am from always having fun and cherishing the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment